Friday 12 January 2018

3 Ways To Lead A Happier Life

I'm going to give you some tips on what changes I have made to lead a happier life. Bare in mind only a few months ago I was struggling to get out of bed because I was so depressed and now I wake up every day with a huge smile on my face and I actually look forward to every single day. I'm not saying these things will 100% work for you but i'm just going to share what helped me in hopes that it could help you too!

So, lets get started!


  1.  Meditate
I will never be able to explain to anyone just how much meditation has changed my life. I use an app called Calm (which will really help you if you're a beginner!) and I couldn't recommend it enough. Due to my anxiety since I was a child I have never been able to get a full and good night sleep; my mind would constantly be thinking and then before I knew it my alarm would be going off! Whereas, now I use this app every night to calm my mind before I go to bed and it works wonders!

If you try anything from this little list please give meditation a go - It's allowed me to completely change my life around and become more positive and stress free!



      2. Distance Yourself From Negativity

If you know there are certain people in your life that cause you negative thoughts and feelings do not be afraid to distance yourself. It's time for you to be selfish and love yourself enough to create nothing but happiness for yourself. If you hate your job - look for a new one. If you don't feel loved in your relationship - leave. You are not obliged to stay anywhere that drains your energy and please believe that you are good enough for something better.

      3. Smile

I've spent so much of my life looking down at the floor I can't even begin to tell you! Before the new year I promised myself that in 2018 I would make it my mission to look around me and smile at strangers more. It's been quite difficult as doing this makes me so anxious but once I done it I couldn't believe how it made me feel. It made me feel good knowing I was a reason that someone smiled today. You really don't know what other people are going through and something as little as a smile could really brighten someone's day! Not to mention you can't see all the beautiful nature that is around you if you're stuck staring at the floor! LOOK UP! :-)

I'm going to leave this there for now but there will definantly be another one of these in the future! I really hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope it inspired you in some way!

Have a beautiful day,

Katie Ellen. x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Ellen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig